Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 6, 2013

♥ Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Creme First Thoughts & Ingredients

Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Creme First Thoughts & Ingredients

I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect leave in conditioner, moisturiser, curl butter- whatever you want to call it. In the past I've tried Jamaican Mango & Lime No More Relaxer, Curls Curl Souffle & Cantu Shea Butter Leave in. The two first I really really like and have repurchased plently of times. For me, the Cantu Shea Butter was terrible. Problem is that I want three things in a leave in conditioner:
-Affordable
-Good Ingredients
-A big jar (So I don't have to repurchase that often).


Anyway, I went to the hair shop today and found this, which I had never seen before. It says new, and I have seen it around in hair blogs, youtube etcetera, so I am guessing it is fairly new to the UK- but not to the US.  They had two leave in kind of products for curls, both had good ingredients, but the other one was a lot bigger for the same price. However, I had a look inside and the formula just looked so strange- it was grey like mud and the consistency looked gelly like.  So yeah, I chose this. It smells amazing!


I have so far only tried it on a tiny piece of my hair, the formula feels super moisturising, not too thin and not too thick. You can see the ingredients below.


Ingredient Check:

  • Mineral Oil (/)
  • Silicones (x)
  • Parabens (/)
  • Propylene Glycol (/)

Have you tried this brand or this products?
What's your favourite hair- leave in?

xx






5 comments:

  1. This sounds really lovely. My hair is so dry and frizzy, I definitely need a moisturizing product!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im very interested to try this, thanks for letting us know!

    mixed-hait.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still like this? I bought the curl defining pudding from Beautiful Textures and it made my hair feel like sand paper, its good you chose this over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :)

    Okay so now I'm waiting for your post on hair moisturisers lol I need to try more things, thanks for the heads up! I think Curls Gel-Les'c is next on my ever growing list... But I have so much hair I don't know if it's worth the hefty price. As for the link to this review, what I meant was that your review alerted me to BT's existence, if that makes sense? Should have made that clearer. Love your blog.

    Thanks for the comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥