Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 16, 2013

♥ All Of My Spring and Summer Nail Polishes

All Of My Spring and Summer Nail Polishes
A lot of the nail polishes listed below are linked to a NOTD :)


Summer and spring bright and pastel nail varnish, nail polish, nail laquer

So I guess I wasn't alone in having the idea to show my spring nail polishes in a blog post. However, hope this is a little different as I threw in two pictures of my favourite nail polish storage (of ourse, they all don't fit in there) and I am showing you All of my bright, or light polishes that I think would look nice in the spring or summer. I also divided them into two categories, the £1-ers (lol) and the "normal" ones. I like cheap nail polish because how often do you really finish a nail polish? 

First up: The £1-ers


Summer and spring bright and pastel nail varnish, nail polish, nail laquer

The linked polishes, have a link to a NOTD wearing it! :) 
From the top left: MUA Love Hearts U ROK,  Gabrini 348 (Notd when I had SUPER long nails), Gabrini 304, Rapsody 134, Beauty Forever 22 (here I also have SUPER long nails), Gabrini M114, Beauty Forever 1067, La Colors Treasure Island NP444, Gabrini 107.


Summer and spring bright and pastel nail varnish, nail polish, nail laquer

The "Normals"


Summer and spring bright and pastel nail varnish, nail polish, nail laquer


Models Own Indian Ocean NP133, Catherine Arley Silky Touch 670, INGLOT Flake Polish 205, Nails Inc Basil Street, Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Dragon 308, Max Factor 29 Mellow Yellow, Max Factor 27 Cool Jade, Max Factor 34 Juicy Plum, Depend Bright Yellow Nail Polish, KIKO 281, KIKO 356



Which one of these is your favourite, and do you have any of these? 

xx






5 comments:

  1. Love the polishes, the orange colour looks nice. That's definitely a colour I need to add to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favourite is the Nails Inc colour, the beige! It's very very pretty!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so true, I don't think I've finished a nail polish that I can remember in recent years.

    I have stopped paint my nails during the winter but I will be getting out my brights for the summer and painting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all.
    Great colours!
    The KIKO yellowish orange is my favourite though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get on with the MUA nail polish? I keep having my eye on it but never actually buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥