Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 14, 2013

♥ Today's Killer Bum and Thighs Work Out || Squats, Lunges & Donkey Kicks

fitness and work out posts at www.yolandaas.blogspot.com
 I am very happy to share a very over due fitness post! Even though I don't post them as frequently any more, I have a good few fitness post in my archives. Check out all my fitness posts here. Today's (well it was two days ago) exercises included my boyfriends dumbbells, a lot of squats and lunges.

Killer Bum and Thighs Work Out || Squats, Lunges & Donkey Kicks

Killer bum and leg work out:

  • 20 kg dumbbells- 30x3 Squats
  • 10 kg dumbbells- 30, 25, 25 Lunges (thought 30 was a bit much)
  • 60 Donkey Kicks/Glute Kick Backs (30 for each leg)
  • 60 Straight Leg Kicks (same position as donkey kicks, but with a straight leg, backwards)
  • 60 Sideways, Straight Leg Kicks (Same as above but leg going sideways)
Then we did Abs: (Click the names, for a link to a picture of the exercise)

The ab exercises weren't planned so I didn't keep track of what I did, so this is roughly what I did.

Healthy and easy to do post dinner work out (inspired by an Instagram pic from this fitness blogger)
  • Beef (Steak, chop, don't know what it is lol)
  • Green Beans/Mango Tout looking vegetables
  • 1 medium sizes sweet potatoe and one small normal potatoe chopped into cubes
  • The best part- Tzatsiki! This is so nice, I didn't make it myself but the ingredients are: Greek yoghurt, shredded cucumber, garlic, mint, olive oil




What was your last work out like?
& What are your favourite bum and ab exercises?


xx





1 comment:

  1. Omg!!! am sure in 40yrs i wont be trying all of these cause i am so-so lazy when it comes to exercising lol, but i do have my ball which i use to do my simple and lazy simple workouts.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥