Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 7, 2013

♥ FOTD: Wet & Wild & Curly Fringe W/ Flat Twist

FOTD: Wet & Wild & Curly Fringe W/ Flat Twist


Something I recently realised is that I don't do many FOTD's anymore. Don't worry- I still snap the pictures strangely enough, but sometimes I just don't get around to posting them. 

I actually don't remember exactly what I used for this FOTD but it is definitely:

Eyeliner: 2True
Mascara: DHC
Lipstick: Wet & Wild


This is a typical every day look for me, in fact it's my most make up'd every day look lol.




What is your every day look?

xx




15 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I usually do a light smokey eye with brown instead of black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye brows drawn, eye liner n a bright lippy.... I'm good to go.

    Beautiful make-up. I love ur lipstick.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! Your skin is flawless!!

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so natural and pretty!
    Love the lips too!

    mixed-hair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. your skin looks flawless! liking the curls and makeup, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lip shade is so pretty and I love your curls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look and I love your hair

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same eyes but I usually leave the lips along. However, that punchy lip color does look tempting to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair is very lovely, wow what a pretty makeup, you are so beautiful.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely hair & makeup!a I love sporting neutral e/s and a bold lip! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. This lipsticks suits you a lot!
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥