Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 17, 2011

Barry M Instant Foil Effect Silver Vs. La Colors

So I though I'd post a little comparison of Barry M Instant Foil Effect Silver (More pics HERE) and La Colors glitter silver nail polish.
So Barry M one is £3.99 and is meant to give a "foil effect"
The La Colors one is £1 (!!!) and looks like a glitter silver polish, but is really covering.


Which one do you think gives a better "foil" effect? Personally I think the cheap one.

 Barry M for £3.99


La Colors for £1



12 comments:

  1. So Beautifull! I have one too. Silver i love it.

    A kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. iagree the cheaper does have abetter look n shine to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really digging metallic! This is a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful!!!
    Yolii, I posted on my blog the award, thank you!
    Have a wonderful day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the second one more and I have to say that I absolutly fell in love with your blog! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the second one better... there is a shine to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color...
    Xoxo.
    http://modaeexcelencia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the L.A. colors doll!*
    Thanks for your lovely comments!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do think the second one looks better here. I have the barry m one I still think its not bad. Hope you have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that color, something I could wear anywhere,...:=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥