Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 1, 2011

MUA Makeup Academy

So it's 10pm and I randomly decided to try the MUA eye shadow palette that I bought the other day..
You can MUA from Superdrug and everything from their "normal" range is £1 only. This one however is from their "pro range" and cost £2.5 which is obviously still really cheap.



So here's the result, keep in mind that I seriously haven't put on eyeshadows for soo long, so it might not look the best, and I did it in literally five mins. I also have noo idea how to take a great picture of what your eyeshadow looks like, its harder than it looks!









6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥