Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 14, 2011

Blog award2

So I was tagged by this lovely blog (http://wishfullengths.blogspot.com/), Thanks ! <3


RULES
Link back to the person who passed you the award
Complete the form below
Award 10 Blogs & drop them a line about it
Share 7 random things about yourself
Name your favourite song:Dont have one.. maybe one by J.Cole
Name your favourite dessert: Pringles!!
What pisses you off: Dis honest people
When you're upset, you: Try keep my self occupied with something else
Your favourite pet: Dogs
Black or white: White
Your biggest fear: Getting old(er)
Best feature: Always honest
 Everyday attitude:Wow, dont know?
What is perfection: Achieving everything you want to achieve
Guilty pleasure:  Drink about 3 cans of coke/day
 
I've already written 7 random things about myself the last time I got tagged, HERE

10 blogs I'm awards this to...
 
COMING SOON! (IM TIRED), ill write it later


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥