Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 25, 2011

♥ See through

Just posting this to Not recommend it, if you've read my blog before you might know that I really like the LA Color nail polishes for £1..

l did take a look at the formula before I bought it and it looked a bit "watery"..

And it really was.. these are my nails after 4 coats! My whites are Really white so that combined with a see through polish is probably not the best combo.

I do really like LA Colors still though.. here are some post of polishes that came out great;

Click them!

What's your experience with LA Colors?
x

8 comments:

  1. I have only one and I didn't use it yet.
    This color looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I cant believe how many coats it needed though, maybe it was just that shade? :/

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. whenever I have to do more than 2+ coats... The wait for it dry always kills me.I end up messing at least a couple fingers along the wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your post, and love the colour, is amazing!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That color is nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this color its so pretty! and thankyou so much for your comment and checking out my blog!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. too bad it took four coats, but pretty shade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥