Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 9, 2012

♥ Bodyshop Nutriganics: Softening Cleansing Gel & Drops of Youth

I bought the Bodyshop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Gel & Drops of Youth today.
Since it was my birthday yesterday (thanks for the congratulations), and I have a Bodyshop clubcard I got a gift from the Bodyshop worth £5.

I have been meaning to buy a new facial cleanser and moisturiser so I thought I'd tried this since I'd read a few good things about it.


The drops of youth gel comes with this kind of applicator. If you look at the first picture you can see that the lid has a "button" on top of it, you use this to get the product out. Oh, and it's not a serum which you might think. The consistency is really similar to Aloe Vera gel, and it is clear, not green (thats just the bottle)


So there are no parabens or silicones in these but the top ingredients are definitely not all natural.


These are the ingredients of the cleansing gel. It feels like a cleansing cream more than a gel, and also because it's whitish, not clear. To be honest I'm more impressed with these ingredients.
The first one is Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (click here to see what this is) and the second one is Simmondsia Chinese Seed Oil, which is Jojoba Oil.




Have you tried it or read any reviews of these? If you have, let me know what you though or send me links of reviews..

x

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the body shop, i've not tried this range yet but its next on my list :)

    http://madnessisgeniuslove.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried those products:( I definitely have to catch up on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love the way the bodyshop packages their stuff. your goodies look nice. i hope you do a review on them.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Thanks for your comment my dear :D
    Check out my blog and we can follow each other if you like :D

    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lovely post!!
    Love your blog ! :)
    Wanna follow each other?
    Check out mine :)

    yovaniturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. body shop is amazing! first thing i like about their product is it smells awesome.
    megha
    GIVEAWAY : WIN A 300$ ADOLFO SANCHEZ DESIGNER DRESS.
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.in/2012/03/adolfo-sanchez-designs-pinspire-india.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't really tried this yet but makes me wanna try it definitely...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jag håller på testar Drops of Youth just nu och so far gillar ja dem massor! Hoppas du också finner dem bra :) xx

    http://minboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog! New follower :D

    http://petitemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice idea.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥