Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 6, 2012

♥ MUA Primer & Shadow review

Makeup Academy Eyeshadow Palette Glitterball and eyelid primer review.

In these pictures I've used This palette and This primer, both from MUA.
It might now show in the pictures, but most of the shadows are extremely shimmery, almost too much. I'd say the single eyeshadow are a bit more pigmented, but these are ok.





This picture is from when I got home around 5pm. As you can see it looks practically the same, doesn't it? So I think they both worked well!


What do you think of these?
Have you tried the primer?

x

12 comments:

  1. Great post! I agree that the single eyeshadows are more pigmented but the palette still works well! And the eye primer is great :D
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stayed on really well, I've never used an eyeshadow primer before but maybe I should invest in one for long days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, I really like this make-up on you! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great eye makeup honey love it, haven't tried that eye primer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was tempted to buy the MUA eye primer but then I had one by Tart cosmetics in my True Blood palette. It's fab at keeping my eyeshadow on all day. Looks like MuA's is great too, will give it a go when my Tarte one runs out.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where did you get tart cosmetics in the uk from?x

      Delete
    2. Ask the girl whos comment you replied to, http://dragonmommy123.blogspot.co.uk/

      I dont know if she can see this reply :) x

      Delete
  6. nice eye look

    would love if you checked out my new blog

    www.mommyalldolledup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors, very bold yet speak words...ME LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love MUA, especially the eyeshadows :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, love the color

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥