Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Mar 25, 2012

♥ Catherine Arley Holographic Pink Polish

Catherine Arley Holographic Pink Polish

Quite a long while ago I order this Catherine Arley holographic polish from Ebay. It got lost in the post so I never received it. I told the seller and she was so nice and took my word for it, and sent me a new one immediately. I would really recommend her if you want to buy these polishes (link)
Anyway I love it, its soo nice. Despite the shimmer, the colour makes a nice every day colour since it's not very bright.




This brand is so cheap for a holographic polish and I think it's Bulgarian since the seller is based in Bulgarian and from researching I've noticed it's usually available on Bulgarian websites.

It's around £4 excluding postage, so I really recommend THIS seller if your in Europe.
Here is a direct link to the polish I ordered click :)


I used three coats, but they dried quickly and I finished off with Seche Vite top coat so I didn't have to sit and wait :)



 This is what it looks like & most of the ingredients


Have you tried holographic polishes, if so link your post, I want to see :)


And what do you think of my one?


x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

26 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour polish, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these nails! i really need to try some glitter nail polish :)

    www.throughchelseaseyes.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a silver one, but there's no photo evidence. But for you, I'll do it again ;) I liked it, though :) The effect is so awesome :) And on that pink shade, it looks even more amazing ;) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ebay and I love nail polish!
    This looks amazing! I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first picture is just magical <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love that the holographic effect is subtle.
    If my nails were in good condition I'd definitely buy this, but they are awful at the moment.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen that brand before but it's such a pretty shade!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's super pretty I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. No I haven't tried them. Really want to though!

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Nail Polish! Pink <3

    check out my blog... http://kikismakeup.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHH!!!!!! I really like the look of this! I try to avoid holographic because they chip off and look dry but these seem so smooth and even. The close up in the top picture is making me excited!!!! I really want this. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. like that in the pot it's ugly, but on the nails, it's super !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! (:


    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh this is amazing!! Want this nail polish now! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. As snyggt! Har en förskräcklig craving för rosa produkter nu i vår fast jag vanligtvis inte är det största fanet! :) xx

    http://minboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like the color of the polish and its like 3d effect!!
    http://fashionettista.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous colour! I've been after one like this for aagggeess! Really need to take more care of my nails now it's summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO CUTE <3

    http://www.mymymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am seriously in love with with nail polish! You paint nails like a pro! :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥