Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 29, 2012

♥ Flakies Yay!

I just wanted to show off two of my new nail polishes. I bought a couple the other day (read: five) and these are the ones I've tried so far. I've been wanting a flakies polish for soo long. I love the look of it but you can't seem to find it anywhere here in London? 

Anyway now you can, I walked into the Inglot shop at Westfield Shopping Center and found this lil flaky polish. It was £8.


The other polish is from Gabrini and it was £1. I actually love it, I love the shade of pink and it had golden shimmers in it.


I thought they would make a good combo.



Which one do you like the best?
Do u find it easy to find flakies polishes in the UK?


x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. jätte fint :D
    ha en bra kväll sötis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect spring shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shades are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite is the color in the bottom right corner. I love the gold flakes...thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they really make an amazing combo!! i love how they glisten!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!! Very cool blog, loved very much :)
    Can you check out mine? WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow each other?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeey I've awarded you with an award! :)
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty combo - that Inglot topcoat is divine! Must look out for it :)

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yolanda, {I don't know if you would see my response on my blog} but thank you ^_^ I'm still learning but I used a template from a free layout I found and I took the pictures and some of the elements of that free layout and I am changing it and putting my own background and stuff. It's still a work in progress lol and it's also a pain in the ass since I'm learning and I made my header on photobucket.com Let me know if you need help with anything...we can learn together lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, this is normal ! To sum up, I say that I really like Bourjois. Items aren't very expensive but of great quality. I'm mad of this blush !

    PS : sorry for my English ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  11. nail combo is amazing - so sparkly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥