Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 7, 2012

♥ Smokey MUA

I decided to do a smokey eye look using only MUA (Make up Academy) eyeshadows.





I only used two different shades, this black one from the MUA glitterbomb palette.

And this MUA single eyeshadow. This shade is such a cool colour, initially when I bought it I thought it was grey. It's not, it's kind of dark brown with green shades coming out in different lighting.



This swatch shows quite an accurate colour, a grey/green metallic with browns in it.


What do you think of this look? 
x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. All the colours have blended really well, it looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
    I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really pretty hun, hope you've had a lovely easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!! its such a pretty smokey :) i love smokey eotds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thats gorgeous x
    lauraxamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. så fint!
    sv; hihi tack sötis :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great! this eyeshadow looks very interesiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lucky to be able to suit eyes like this, my eyes hate eyeshadows - ends up looking terrible! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow; the smokey eyes look fab!

    you can't go wrong with MUA make-up - especially as they are selling for £1 each!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet achieved the smokey eye color... u just motivated me to try it out hopefully with some sucess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look! I'm also diggin' your manicure!! Happy Easter!

    xo

    jin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Det blev jättefint, verkar vara en härlig intensitet i skuggorna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the look!!! smokey eye is my personal favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look and love ur choose of products too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥