Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 28, 2012

♥ Usual & Unusual

Hello! I know a lot of you want to see more outfit posts, but it's so hard to find the time to take nice picture, or get someone else to do it.
But here is a little something I wore a couple of days ago



I also wanted to show this lipstick of mine which was my favourite before I bought the Sleek Pout Paint one (yes I know I always go on about that).

 This lipstick has such a strange colour, If you look close you can see that it kinda has a blue shimmer to it?


Anyway it's from NYC and I am sure it wasn't more than a couple of pounds.



Sorry about the moody face the misbehaving left collar.. :/


Primark Sheer Leopard Print Blouse || Topshop Gold Collar Necklace || H&M Green Satchel Bag || H&M Army Green Trousers ||


Now I am off to the hair shop and then Westfield with a friend I haven't seen it agen :)

x


Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

20 comments:

  1. oh yeah I can see the blue shimmer as well! I love this color!

    you look nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green bag! So spring like! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog -
    http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful ! I'm crazy about your hand-bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your lipstick...did you apply gloss on top?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt. The pink shade lipsticks is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lipstick and I love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a unique color but i looks really nice on you!

    http://gurlishnotions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!

    @Yoli

    The lipstick is so pretty, I won't believe it is NYC brand, they have a lot of it in the states and it is so cheap that people rarely buy them. Now, you tempting me to go get one at Walmart. It is cute, I LOVE it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour of that lipstick! I just have a bad feeling that the only colour which suits me is red. :(
    Lovely blog!

    http://m0llyslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lipstick doll, looks nice!*
    Love your blouse too =)!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that pink is an amazing colour

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tag your it!
    I tagged you in my latest post, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jättesöt stil och riktigt fin färg på läppstiftet :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. u look great as always,have that lippy its pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this lipstick and i will start using it in spring summer again! It's a great product for the price, nice color and lasts the whole day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That lip colour really suits you, more leopard print! I love it too!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥