Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 19, 2012

♥ Real Techniques Blush Brush & Shading Brush

Real Techniques Brush Review Part.2 (CLICK for part 1)

So a while ago I went and bought some more Real Techniques brushes, I got the Real Techniques Brush Blush and the Real Techniques Shading Brush



Blush Brush, from the web site "Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results"

What I think:
-It is super soft and I love how it can stand on it's own, as you can see in my pics it's really handy
-I love that it's pink (yes, I think that's relevant to the review lol)
-I think it's great for applying bronzer, highlighter and for contouring (And of course blush but I dont use it)



Shading Brush, "From subtle to dramatic, this brush is ideal for creating flawless high-definition results"

What I think:
-This is quite small, and very dense. 
-I think it's great in the crease!
-I used this brush for applying the dark green in my crease in this look:




What do you think of the Real Techniques brushes?
Any reviews..send your links!? 

x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Love you blog!!! Great material! Would you like to follow each other? Check out my adventures with Allure's Beuty Blogger of the year awards at http://www.fashionmavenmommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have like 2 make-up brushes! I need someone to help me with what goes where haha.

    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Real Techniques blushes! I bought doubles of a few. My favorite on is the buffing brush to use with my MAC MSF

    ReplyDelete
  4. those brushes look great! i've never tried them before, but i'd love to check them out. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love the real technique brushes i have. i don't have any of their eye shadow brushes though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to pick up some of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tienen muy buena pinta tus pinceles.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥