Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 20, 2012

♥ Make Up: My Eyeshadow Palettes Part. 2

Isadora Eyeshadow Quartet, from here
  
This is fairly old, I actually got it from my mum. She uses this brand a lot but she didn't want this quartet. The swatches are made without an eyeshadow primer and as you can see they are well pigmented.


I feel that I always use eyeliner (liquid and gel) and make the same look so I wanted to try something different. The eyeliner I used for this look is the MUA one for £1, it's great.

 

Quality: As the description says (linked in the beginning) this eye shadow is fairly creamy, and there is definitely no fall off. It is also very pigmented as you can see in the swatches.
Lasting Power: Well I didn't wear this look out and I haven't used it a lot but I'd say it's average.
Would I buy again: They are a bit pricey (Read: I'm stingy) but they are great quality so yes!

What do you think of this look? Have you used Isadora products, I think the brand is Swedish or Scandinavian :)

x


 Hope you checked out "My eyeshadow palettes Part.1", here

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. nice colors! :-) I love this gif! these eyeliner flicks are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's such an amazing colour payoff! Gorgeous look!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this palette.. the colours look so pigmented and smooth.. im always a bit scared of blue shadow but you may have persuaded me to try it. It looks so striking on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love ur make up so cute,we follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vilken vårig look :) Tror faktiskt att Isadora är svenskt :) xx


    http:minboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just amazing ! I really enjoy the colors !
    You look so pretty :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    So beautiful makeup!

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥