Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 4, 2012

♥ Turquoise Pastel Polish & Glitter

Today I'm going to share a polish I really like. I have shown it before but since everyone is sharing their spring and pastel polishes, I wanted to show that you can find great quality ones, for hardly nothing!

This is £1 from the brand Gabrini, I've shown it before:
-The polish (here)
-The polish+glitter (here)

This is two coats (even though one coat is almost covering enough), with NO top coat.
Look how glossy it is?


This is what the polish looks like!



Here is the second version, using a La Colors (also £1) polish on top. I used two coats this time, in the old post (the one I link in the beginning), I think I only used one.

Here is with a top coat on, Seche Vite.


So glossy!


La Colors Mint green glitter polish shade: Treasure Island
& Gabrini Nail polish "summer edition" shade: 107
 

 How do you like these, 
do you try cheap brands like these, or do you automatically think they wont be any good?

x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Amazing color and I LOVE the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty!
    I think that the price of the nail polish doesn't really matter. You can find cheap ones that work amazing, and also expensive ones that are quite bad...

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combo is absolutely gorgeous! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue nails at the moment - love the glitter on the top :) Where do you get the polishes from? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color looks amazing on you, and I love it with the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color, I usually do glitter on top too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥