Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 15, 2012

♥ Models Own Aqua Violet

Models Own Aqua Violet, Beetle Juice collection

Here is the the second of the Models Own polishes I bought (here).

The shade is called "Models Own Aqua Violet" and is also from the Beetle Juice collection. That name pretty much describes what it is, aqua-blue with hints of purple. It's a shame you can't see the purple shades more though, but I managed to bring it out in some of the pics.

So the last polish I tried (here) was very very sheer. So to prevent my nail-line from showing again I used a nude polish from MUA as a base. After that I used two coats of the polish and finished with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.


So the main colour is really blue, but you can see a bit of purple



This is what the colour looks like most of the time. "aqua-blue"


Have you tried this or any other polishes from the Beetle Juice collection?
Comment & leave a link

x



 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I haven't tired any of the Model own Polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This reminds me of mermaids. I'm going to buy this on my lunch break tomorrow :) H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour.

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous. I've tried a few of the beetle juice collection but really want their new ones!

    lauraxamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im wearing blue now too super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colour hun,very similar to Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in Green with envy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my lord this colour is just divine! Love it!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful color!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the color is beautiful, I have never really noticed models own nail polishes but since joining blogger I have seen a lot of reviews on this, I might have to give this a try. How much do they sell for?

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Underbart underbart lack! Perfekt till sommaren med en fin solbränna! xx

    http://minboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks hun for your comments :) I didnt understand how to comment in your Tumblr blog so I hope you get this reply. xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥