Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 25, 2012

♥ Organic Make up Range

Hi Everyone! I was going to post this a couple of days ago, but then I got some of the make up and thought I might as well wait 'til I review it. I have the lipgloss, an eyeshadow and a lip liner. They contain loads of amazing ingredients such as Castor Oil, Hemp Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter and Seaweed extract.

But I'm so excited to share it that I made this collage anyway :)

It's Neal's Yard and Remedies and they have extended their make up range to include lipgloss, eyeshadows, eyeliners, brushes, bronzers and blusher.You can find them here.




I am a bit of an ingredient freak but I actually don't know much about mineral make up. These are of course free from mineral oils, silicones, parabens.. and also Talc. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that in most mineral make up? I googled it and apparently it is not good for you, I actually didn't know that.

What do you think of organic make up?
Is it necessary or over the top & will you try it?

x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. This brand is new to me so thanks for sharing!

    Emma xo
    http://www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of mineral makeup, it is better for my skin. When choosing a mineral foundation etc I would also recommend you avoid the ingredient bismuth oxychloride (as well as those mentioned in your post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tired organic make up. But I well probably try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its necessary!
    Great post too dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post hun,would love to try it someday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the BEST makeup is the line that is compatible, safe, and enriching for your skin. If it's organic, then great, if not, then I will stick with the other synthetic types.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥