Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Apr 18, 2012

♥ Make Up: My Eyeshadow Palettes Part.1

MUA Trio Eyeshadow in shade: Eden

 I wouldn't say I collect make up, but I do have more than a few eyeshadow palettes lying around. So I thought I'd do a little series where I use some of those palettes to create different looks and do a little review of it.

The first one is my MUA Trio Eyeshadow in shade "Eden", you can get it here.


View a collage of the look HERE (My instagram)


Quality: I think these shadows are great, they apply really well an the quality is good. They are also very pigmented.
Lasting Power: I think the lasting power is good and I haven't noticed them creasing or anything.
Would I buy again: Quality wise, yes!! They're great. But I am very ingredient aware and they contain both mineral oil & parabens which is really unnecessary, so unless the ingredients changed, no.

Have you tried these eyeshadow trios? What do you think of them?

x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

20 comments:

  1. would be great if you could do a post about the makeup you own that is free from paragons and mineral oil- I am conscious off it but I find it hard to find good products without spending loads of time that I don't have on research! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!! I've never tried mixing these colors together but I def. want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trio layers...interesting. Never tried it. Looks tough to achieve the evenness..
    I do get what you mean about the ombre lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!
    I will spare myself from buying these due to the ingredients, but the look is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors the palette has are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors look good on your complexion. I've never tried this brand before, I'll give them a try. Great post doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look, great palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty <3
    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful make up! you look lovely! and these eyeliner flicks are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really nice on you, still wishing I had your eye shadow application talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  12. great color!

    I am having a great GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    check it out

    stylesandbox.blogspot.com
    stylesandbox.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is a seriously stunning look!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥