Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jan 14, 2013

♥ Plum & Bright Purple EOTD

Plum & Bright Purple EOTD


Purple_plum_eye_makeup

Today's EOTD is a look  I created using MUA Shade 9 'Pearl' and Sleek 'Festive'. MUA pearl is a really bright and colourful purple which can look blue in some lights. Sleek festive is more of a soft plummy shade, and I thought these two really different shades of purple could work well together.


It is a really easy look to do using only two main shadows. MUA Shade 9 'Pearl' on the lid, Sleek 'Festive' in the crease, Sleek black 'Starry Night' for definition and INGLOT beige matte eyeshadow as a transitioning colour and brow bone highlight.

In my last EOTD which was the smokey, sharp Black & Yellow eye makeup look, I asked if you wanted to see a picture of what I used as opposed to a list. The feedback I got was that you'd rather see a pic, so here you go!




What do you think of this eye makeup?
xx





10 comments:

  1. this looks lovely! beautiful combination of colours :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the eyeshadow is gorgeous!!! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty makeup, purple is my fav colur.
    kisssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! This has inspired me to wear more brighter colours rather thank always sticking with nudes! Also the MUA eyeshadow is such a gorgeous colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, so pretty! I think I'll need to get that MUA colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are gorgeous Yolandaas, such pretty colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks amazing! I wish I could do my eye make up as nice as this!!
    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥