Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 18, 2013

♥ Beauty Travel Essentials

Short Stay Beauty Travel Essentials 

Since I am only staying in Sweden for four days, I am travelling without luggage (because with Ryan Air that costs extra, and this way I can get away with a really cheap flight). So I thought I'd show you what I packed beauty wise, in a tiny tiny suitcase!


Skin care:

  • Shower Gel: Mini travel size Original Size Lemon Tea Tree Shower Gel (50ml)
  • Face Wash: CLINIQUE 7 day scrub cream (50ml)
  • Almond Oil: To use as a hair sealant, makeup remover, body and nail oil.
  • Bodyshop Sample: Bodyshop Pomegranate firming day cream

! A great, but cheeky tip if you are travelling: Go to Bodyshop and ask for a sample for your face cream, you could also do hand cream, foot cream or anything that goes in a small jar.




Makeup:


Hair:
  • Water Bottle: Will add a tiny bit of conditioner & water to this, as a leave in conditioner/detangler. (Oil to seal with is in the skin care pic above)
  • Small Roller sets; for curling my fringe like in my flat twist/curly fringe hair style, tutorial here.
  • Hair Clips & Bobbi Pins
  • Brushes: Wide tooth comb & a slick brush


Are you a heavy or light packer :) ?
I am only here to see family & friends so I don't see the point in bringing anything other than
the essentials.


xx





Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest


11 comments:

  1. That was great, packing only the essentials! I usually try to pack light and I usually bring one palette like the coastal scents so I can have options!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with the Clinique scrub. I just went to Cali with it, and it's a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going away soon and I really need to pack as light as possible. I will be getting some of those clear bottles and putting my sealant oil, body lotion and hair moisturizer in them.

    Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Clinique 7 day scrub soap! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products hun, I wish I was a light packer Lawd knows how much products I carry for 2day trip ha! Last time my dad asked me if I had brought half e bathroom lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love the original source shower gel, gonna pack some for my holiday later this year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're an amazingly light packer! The makeup in particular is really minimal - but I'm sure will serve you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post, very informative. love love the clinique 7 day scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post))) I am a heavy packer and I love to learn new tips and tricks, how to take less with me, when I am travelling)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great products! I am always a heavy packer lol
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥