Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 7, 2013

♥ Valentines Makeup Series Pt.2 Smokey Pink

Valentines Makeup Series Pt.2 Smokey Pink

Here is my second Valentines look. My first one was yesterday and it was a golden smokey makeup with red lips, see it here.

For this look I wanted a pink theme rather than red, and decided to go for pink eyes with a neutral lip.


The eyeshadows I used were:


  • Pink from MUA glitterbomb on my lid
  • Pink from my ELF palette on my lid
  • Shimmer black from my MUA Glitterbomb palette
  • Eyeliner from COMPANY
  • Loreal Telescopic Mascara



Which look do you prefer, this one or yesterday's one?
& have you done a Valentines makeup look?

xx





8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!
    I love your skin, it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, especially that pink on your lid and now I am adding more to my shopping list, ha ha.

    What is on your lips?

    Nicole at proudproductjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment hun,
    the unique identifier code is just a mixture of letters and/or numbers that you make up - eg sn92.
    Thank you for participation :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun! The pink really suits you x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sv. Vad kul att du följer mig :) Hmm, jag gillar brownsugar.blogg.se :) det är en riktig inspirationskälla enligt mig.

    Tack! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Your skin is flawless!!
    What lip colour/ lipgloss are you wearing here?

    www.gymbagsandgladrags.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥