Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 27, 2013

♥ Smokey Eyes Using Inika Mineral Eyeshadow Shade Autumn Plum

Smokey Eyes Using Inika Mineral Eyeshadow Shade Autumn Plum 


Just wanted to share this makeup look I created yesterday night, the main shadow I used was INIKA Autumn Plum. I have tried it and reviewed it before here, but hadn't had the chance to use it in that many looks before, but I absolutely love it now :) 



What I used for this look:



On my cheeks I used my new staple Sleek Face Form (Shade light, 373), isn't it great?
I've used the blusher on my cheeks (you can see the colour of it better on the first pic), the highlighter and the contouring shade for my cheeks. I've also contured my temples (look at the first pic).

What do you think of this look?

xx




8 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty looks. Your cheeks look stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is stunning! your skin is flawless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you manage to a) get your skin so flawless and b) manage to take photos of your eye makeup so well. I need a mentor I think!

    Looks good.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is gorgeous, that Inika eyeshadow looks amazing on your eyes :-)

    Love,
    Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous love e cheeks&lips hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥