Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 15, 2013

♥ Mini Shopping: Sleek Face Form, Liquid Eyeliner & Face Toner

Mini Shopping: Sleek Face Form, Liquid Eyeliner & Face Toner




2 True Liquid Eyeliner: This was my staple eyeliner for so long. My first impression of it when I got it was not good, the container was sort of leaking and it kept spilling. However, I tried it again and I absolutely love it. It stays on all day and it has a matte finish contrary to my COMPANY liquid eyeliner. As my COMPANY eyeliner should finish soon, I will be using this staple again.

Garnier Skincare Fresh Essentials Refreshing Toner: Contrary from what I've read in a lot of other bblogger's blogs, I've always been picky with my skin care. Since I was about 12-13 I've always cleansed, toned & moisturised, preferably with the same skin care range lol. If anything, it's only recently I haven't been picky. Anyway, this was the first range of skin care I used and it always worked for me. I've been looking to buy it for a few weeks but I though £4 for a toner was too expensive (lol), so when it was on "better than half price" at Superdrug for £1.49 I got it.

Sleek Face Form Shade "Light" 373: You might have seen it in my beauty Wish List here. This is the only product I've ever decided to buy after seeing it in a blog (yup, only buy what I really need) because it contains all the products I actually use for my face. A Contouring shade (in the shade I use), the only blusher shade I like and a highlighter. I thought it would be the perfect to-go face palette.


What are you most recent purchases?
& have you tried any of these products?
xx



8 comments:

  1. I love 2true make-up products, cheap yet chic ;)

    I recently bought a primark eye lashes! :)

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the facial toner! I don't have any type of skincare routine and think I need one, my skin hates me a bit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to order some sleek products. I don't know why I'm waiting... I really want to try out some of their eyeshadows.

    I saw the sleek palette the other day on your blog and it looks really pretty. Can't wait to see your fotd with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sleek palette has been on my list since forever! Can't wait to see what you do with it xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sleek palette has been on my list since forever! Can't wait to see what you do with it xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great purchases hun,that eyeliner is amazing best one to date I try loads but always hav this on back up. Garnier has gr8 products jus bought wipes&their new day creams yesterday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥