Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 8, 2013

♥ Valentines Makeup Series. Pt. 3: Pink Nails

Valentines Makeup Series. Pt. 3: Pink Nails




Today's Valentines look will be a NOTD. To see my previous Valentines looks, which were makeup looks, click here for Pt.1 and here for Pt.2.

This nail art was pretty random, and not very advanced, so anyone could recreate it!


In this picture you can see everything I used, a Rose gold nail varnish from Gabrini, Gold metallic nail varnish from Barry M, Pink/Fushia nail varnish from KIKO, a glitter polish from Beauty Forever, Black sparkly nail varnish from the Body Shop and nail glitter "beads" from KISS.

Click on the nail varnishes I mention above to see a NOTD where I am using them. In this Barry M NOTD, my nails were super long! Take a look here. :)




If you are not sure how to do the leopard print nails, you can check out my video tutorial here. It is super easy and all you need is a bobby pin or toothpick.

xx



8 comments:

  1. i love the leopard print nail, great video!!!
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails.
    I love ur blog n I'm newest follower, hope u'ld follow back.
    xoxo
    Portia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look amazing! You did an incredible job :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier- so much appreciated!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥