Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 21, 2013

♥ Wet & Wild Coral Smokey Eyes: FOTD & EOTD

Wet & Wild Coral Smokey Eyes: FOTD &  EOTD


So excited to share the first look I created using my new Wet & Wild E246 Greed Gourmandise Palette, see here. I absolutely love it, the shades are so pigmented and blendable. Oh and also, I tried out my new Makeup Academy brushes. 





What I used for this look:

As I said in my previous "New-in" post, I am so impressed with the pigmentation of my new Wet & Wild shadows. Can't wait to try my other palette.



 What do you think of this look?

xx




12 comments:

  1. That's super-pretty! Such a nice way to transition the smokey eye into spring. Love that coral shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You are also super super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do a great job! and your pictures are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice eye shadow! :) the hair is growing unh!! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful hun,I love it hav a gr8 wknd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makeup is always so amazing! I love the colors on this one, and will definitely try this one myself if I happen to get enough sun this Summer ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're stunning, love this look! Think I will give it a go at some point. Thanks for sending over your link on twitter! Now following :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely awesome make up and you look stunning with it! love the combination of the colors! I would never get it this way!

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥