Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 6, 2013

♥ Valentines Makeup Series Pt. 1 Luscious Red Lips

Valentines Makeup Series Pt. 1


I will be doing a min Valentines makeup series for a few days. It will probably be 3-4 posts and this is the first one. 

For my lips, I used MUA shade 3 (click for review) and 2true red lip gloss on top. I think this was a great combo, I didn't use a lip liner or concealer around my lips or anything like that. All I did was use a lip brush to give a more defined look. Best of all, as you know, the MUA lipstick is onyl £1 and the 2true lip gloss is £2 or £3. 


For my eyes, I used my Victoria Jackson palette, COMPANY liquid eyeliner, INIKA soft organic eyeliner pencil and Viva La Diva eyebrow pencil.





How do you like my 1st Valentines look?
If you've done a Valentines beauty post, link it please :) 

xx





9 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. (in a not so creepy way) lol. you always create such great looks. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I haven't been on blogger in like forever! Hahaha! I really like this one, I love a classic red lip! And I love your hair! Cannot wait for mine to grow back! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing on you! Totally your color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous look! That lip colour is stunning- perfect for Valentine's :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥