Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 8, 2013

♥ Outfit/Review of Shoebou Leather Studded Ankle Boots

Review: Shoebou Leather Look Stud Heel Detail Tassle Zip Boot Black


I am really excited to share and outfit post with you guys today, it's been too long! You can check out my other outfit posts here.

This post is also a review for these Shoebou boots, which I've shown before in a "new-in" post here. I was contacted a while ago about doing a review on a pair of shoes from http://www.shoebou.com, and these were my favourites!

I would definitely recommend ordering from Shoebou, the delivery was very quick, they've got all the latest trends in for really affordable prices. Here is a bit of info on them from their website:

"Shoebou is one of the UK’s fastest growing online retailers of women’s fashion shoes at affordable prices. Shoebou provide a wide selection of catwalk inspired and trend led shoes, heels, flats, sandals, wedges and boots with ranges constantly updated."


These boots also come in beige leather, and black suede- for the great price of £22.99.


My outfit:



My thoughts on the boots;
I am really happy with my choice and I definitely think these are perfect everyday boots. The heels are not too tall, nor to short and they are very comfortable to walk in. Even though the heel is twice as tall as these brown boots, they feel just as comfortable.

What do you think of this outfit &
 the shoes?
xx




12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lady + gorgeous outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly thought they were a lot more.. They look expensive.. I will have a look at the website for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yoli!!! I love this look and the boots are super cute! I love the entire look --casual and chic! LOVE the jacket! Also, you need to do a hair tutorial/how to so I can copy this hair style and quit wearing hats! Hahahaha!

    Peace!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jacket! Looking gorgeous lovely!

    Lola | LolaStarHearts.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots! and your outfit is lovely as well :)x
    www.cosasbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those boots! Great to see another outfit post, your jacket is so nice! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥