Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 5, 2013

♥ Fashion Collage: Brand Boudoir Wish List



Today's Wish List post (see other Wish list posts here) is a fashion one. It's been a while since I had shared a fashion collage so it is about time. This collage is an outfit my favourite pieces of clothing all from the site http://www.brandboudoir.com/.


What do you think of this outfit?

I particularly love the coat & I want it so bad, it looks so cosy. 


Here is how Brand Boudoir is described on their website:

"Brand Boudoir started life in the fashionable hub of London, just off Oxford Street in 2012 bringing you genuine high end fashion at bargain basement prices. Brand Boudoir is growing fast with designer labels joining us on a weekly basis - run by young professionals all of whom adore fashion, our customer service and sales teams will look after you no matter where in the world you're buying from"


Some brands they offer are: See By Chloe, AshSam Edelman & By Zoe.


What's on your current fashion Wish List?
& What do you think of this one?

xx




(*)



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥