Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 14, 2013

♥ DIY: Valentines Day Chocolate Recipe Swedish Style

Valentines Day Chocolate Recipe Swedish Style


Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

I've always loved Valentines day, it's a great day for being extra positive and grateful for the people around you. And for the single people- Valentines day has got nothing to do with couples, so I've never understood when single people "complain" on Valentines. It's just a chance to show your loved ones some extra love, doesn't have to be a partner. ♥

Now, to my post. As you probably know if you follow me on Instagram I am in Sweden for a few days for me annual "surprise my little sister for her birthday". She is turning 10 and I've surprised her every year for 4 years now, and she still didn't have a clue I was coming lol.

The chocolate on the picture are what we call "Ischoklad" in Swedish which means Ice Chocolate. They are really Christmas sweets but me and my little sister decided to make some today- and she came up with the idea to create the cute heart shape. So I decided to share them as Valentines Chocolates :)

Check out this GIF for instructions :)


How was your Valentines Day?
Will you be trying this?

xx




3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥