2 Dec 2012

7 ♥ Autumn Haul

Massive Autumn Haul 

Since I literally can't remember the last time I did any shopping (yeah seriously, must have been almost six months lol), and winter is practically here in London- I thought it was about time for me to do some shopping. Being super stingy, I think I found some great bargains.

I'll go through what I bought here..

1. Black & Gold Collar Necklace- Forever 21
2. Spiked Golden & Silver Bangle- Forever 21
3. Turquoise and Gold Earrings- Forever 21
4. Black Furr Collar Biker Style Coat- Primark (!!)
5. Aztec Print Burgundy Cardigan- Primark
6. White Plain Jumper (Am. Sweater)- Forever 21
7. Green Cardigan with Golden Studded Shoulders- Primark
8. Silver Studded Biker Boots- New Look
9. Burgundy Skater Skirt- River Island (Wanted the black one but it was out of stock)

Do you have any of these items? 
And what's your favourite?



  1. Love the green cardigan! I'll have to plan a trip to Primark.

  2. I LOVE what you brought, can't believe the coat is primark!! xx

  3. They all look really nice - and I think I need to start doing my shopping like that, too. Maybe like once a month or so. That is, once I'm out of shopping ban ;) ♥

  4. Great haul hun,love everything x


Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...