Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 14, 2012

♥ FOTD- Studs & Tom Ford

 FOTD- Studs & Tom Ford


Hello Everyone! Again, Blog is getting neglected as soon as I don't have a lot of time on my hands. The funny thing about that is that I always create new material for my blogs, so I literally looked through my iPhoto and realised I had loads of pictures for future posts- just haven't taken the time to edit and upload!

Anyway, this FOTD is from a few days ago, this is pretty much my every day make up, but with some eyeliner as well. Love my new cardigan (see it in this haul)!

|| Bronzer- The BodyShop || Eyeliner- COMPANY Magazine || Mascara- Loreal Telescopic || Lipstick- Tom Ford, Harrods (*) (Review coming soon) ||


What's your every day look? :) 

xx







5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥