NYE Easy-To-Do Smokey Eye
With New Years coming up I decide to share this super easy to do New Years make up. All you need is two (or three) different eyeshadows. Preferably sparkly ones like MUA Glitterbomb or Sleek Sparkle 2, to suit the occasion.
How to do this?
- Apply a dark shade (I used Sleek Sparkle 2 Glitz and Glamour which is a soft black/dark grey shade) all over your lid.
- Using a blending brush (I use N7 Blending brush), blend the edges until they look soft.
- Using Real Techniques shading brush (a smaller, dense eyeshadow brush), apply the dark blue shimmery shadow on to your crease, going all the way to the inner corner of your eye.
- Using N7 blending brush, blend the edges of the blue shadow.
- For more definition, add a pitch black eyeshadow into the outer corner/V of your eye (it shows more in the picture below). Blend it out slightly.
- To clean up: Add a transitioning colour (one of your skin tone) above the crease colour and all the way up to your eyebrow. Apply concealer under your eyes and tidy up any fall out.
- Add a highlighter under yours eyebrows and fill them in.
What did I use?
- Sleek Sparkle 2 palette shade Glitz and Glamour (the black/grey one), Sleek Twinkle (dark blue) and Sleek Tinsel (silver) in my tear duct.
- The dark black in the outer corner of my eye is from MUA Glitterbomb.
- Nude transitioning shadow, from my ELF palette.
- Company Magazine liquid eyeliner
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara
- Collection 2000 concealer
Will you be trying something similar?
If not, what look will you be going for on NYE?