Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 28, 2012

♥ Yummy! Bodyshop Watermelon Body Lotion

Bodyshop Watermelon Body Lotion


Buy it from here, it is still £2 on sale online :)

This smell so yummy. That is the only way to describe it, and also the most important thing about this lotion. I bought this in This BodyShop haul on sale and it is a perfect everyday lotion. I usually shower in the morning and when I do so, I just use a shower oil. But for me it's perfect for the days I can't shower in the morning, it's fairly light and smells amazing. As with any body lotion it's not rich at all and won't keep you moisturised for that long. It's more of a freshen your skin up product to me!

Ingredients?

They are quite good as with most of Bodyshop's products these days. It contains both Shea Butter and a few nourishing oils.

  • Mineral Oil (/)
  • Silicones (√)
  • Parabens (/)
  • Butylene/Propylene Glycol (√)
Have you tried this or seen it? 
I actually hadn't seen this product until I saw it on sale.

xx





1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love the Body shop's lotions. I think they are better than the VS stuff.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥