2 Dec 2012

12 ♥ EOTD- Xmas & Winter Edition Pt.1

EOTD- Xmas & Winter Edition Pt.1

I thought that this week I'd share some Xmas and Winter inspired EOTD's :)
For this look I used a green MUA eyeshadow and the black one is from ELF.

Not something I'd wear out but I just felt like experimenting.

What do you think of this?



  1. Gorgeous makeup :) you always look amazing

    Ellie xo
    MisseBlog | MisseDesign

  2. So pretty! Your posts make me want to receive my MUA package so badly :) Maybe tomorrow ;) ♥

  3. Gorgeous! I love the winged look :-)

  4. i like the green...perfect for a night out!

  5. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto
    a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!

    ! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this issue here on your website.
    Look at my webpage ...

  6. This would be an amazing look for New Years:)
    Sara xx

  7. I have been in love with green shades lately! This is really pretty :)

    Be sure to stop by my blog
    im doing a giveaway.

  8. I love this! x


Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...