Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 31, 2012

♥ CLARINS Extra Firming Body Cream

CLARINS Extra Firming Body Cream Review/Overview

Described on Clarin's website as "A rich, velvety cream to pamper the body. A formula rich in eight regenerating and firming plant extracts which help restore the skin's youthful density and elasticity. Moisturising and nourishing, this comforting body cream instantly smoothes away lines, leaving skin soft, satin-smooth and supple."


This cream is meant so smooth and firm your skin by using six active ingredients. They describe this on the Clarin's website as:

"- Lemon thyme extract: protects elastic fibres for more supple skin.
- Extracts of bocoa, centella asiatica and lemon thyme: encourage the synthesis of collagen fibres for increased skin resistance.
- Shea butter and jojoba oil: moisturise and nourish the skin."


When I took these pictures I didn't have the box it came in and there is no ingredient list on the jar itself. I also could not find it online, the closest I got to finding it, was finding the Clarins Extra Firming Body Lotion, which I am assuming is a lighter version of the butter. Find that here. So looking at that list, I will do the usual ingredient check.


  • Mineral Oil (/)
  • Silicones (√)
  • Parabens (/)
  • Butylene/Propylene Glycol (√)


I used this last time I was in Sweden for three weeks but I didn't use it long enough to say if it actually made my skin more firm. But it is a fairly thick and nourishing butter (think body shop butters) and one of the top ingredients is Shea Butter so it will definitely keep your skin feeling nice.

Has anyone tried this?

xx




5 comments:

  1. I have never tried it before but I would like to try it on my thighs.... Great Post!

    Happy New Year!

    xo,
    JIn

    jinfitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried this but passed on to me mum who loves it more,my firm favourite is e Clarins Moisture rich body butter its divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried this but passed on to me mum who loves it more,my firm favourite is e Clarins Moisture rich body lotion its divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun to try. I have great appreciation for Clarins products. Love its self tanner.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great - I haven't used it but I do really love Clarins in general xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥