Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 3, 2012

♥ EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 2

EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 2



Here is another Xmas/winter inspired EOTD as promised, I will try to keep posting one every day. The only problem is that it is dark when I get home from work- and I don't like using the flash for EOTD's.

I really like this look, because it's different from anything I've done before, and I am using eyeshadows I hardly ever used either.

What I used:


What do you think of this look?
& What is a typical Xmas inspired makeup look for you?

xx

*This picture has been edited in the left corner of my eye due to me spilling liquid eyeliner literally IN my eye (lol), and it kind off floated on to the lid. I have not changed the colours in anyway, just covered up some black spill where the eyeshadow is. (you can obviously still see some of it)





4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look! I love the shade of blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this look is understated sexy. Like the cat eye corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I LOVE the blue!!! I never wear blue. My holiday look would have to be something smokey and sparkly! Love the two together. I never wear a lot of glitter on my eyes, but during the holiday season I can't get enough of shimmer, glitter, sparkle!!! Lol. Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥