Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 18, 2012

♥ Guinot Masque Essentiel Nutrition Confort

Guinot Masque Essentiel Nutrition Confort

This was a face mask given to me in the goodie bag from #bbloggersxmas event (see here). Don't let the picture fool you, it's a super small sample size of 3 ml, so that will be about 1-2 uses. I decided to try it this morning when I had a shower, and first impression was- I really like it!


Of course, I had to do an ingredient check before using it, no mineral oil, and pretty good ingredients. However, when I googled this product and read ingredient lists provided online, it is said to contains Petroleum (even before water.. eerr!), And Mineral Oil. I am guessing, and hoping, that the one I got has an updated ingredient list .


As I said, first impression was.. "wow, love this". It looks sort of clay mask-ish, but it was very easy to apply and spread well. When on, it had a cooling feel which I am sure which was down to the Menthol it contains.


Now to the problem. This-does-not-come-off. Fellow bloggers who got this in the bbloggersxmas goodie bag (see here), please tell me if you was able to wash this off. It was like when you apply a zinc cream or something to your skin, it completely repelled the water- and I was actually not able to wash this off (lol). I ended up using paper tissue to "scrape" it off, only to be left with a white residue on my skin making me look like a corpse. After that, I had to wash twice with a shower gel!

Has any one else tried this? What are your thoughts??

xx


(*)




1 comment:

  1. Eek, may have to give this a miss! Especially if it's got mineral oil in it!

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥