Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 24, 2012

♥ Beauty Wishlist Xmas Edition

It's been a while since I posted a wish list on my blog. To be honest it's only down to being lazy and not being bothered to edit and everything.

1. Real Techniques setting brush: Because I love RT brushes. I would love to try this one for contouring. Mentioned here.

2. Curls Coconut Sublime Conditioner: Another favourite brand, their hair products smell amazing and I love them. Mentioned here.

3. Apple Ipad Mini White: I've been meaning to buy an iPad for years, only reason I haven't is because I am too stingy. I recently decided to buy the iPad mini to read books (lol) and blogs, when it came out but it kept being out of stock. I've now decided to buy driving lessons instead, but to buy the iPad when I pass my test! Woo :)

4. DHC- Deep Cleansing Oil: From the bbloggersxmas event goodie bag. We got the small size, and oh my I love this. It is in fact a water soluble oil that cleans off all makeup perfectly. Review to come. See the goodie bag here

5. Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Face Mask: Another goodie from the bbloggersxmas event (link above). I got two sachets of this product. It turns out there is no full size product but in fact a full pack containing- sachets  Personally I think that is completely stupid since a sachets last for 3-4 uses, and you have to keep one open and try to store it in a way so that it won't spill in the mean time. Okey enough about that- I loove this. I've been wanting to try a face mask that exfoliates by using various acids and fruit extract, which is exactly what this one does. A few people have had a burning feeling from using this, but I had no issues at all.

6. Tiana Organic Fairtrade Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: Since trying "real" coconut oil (cold pressed, and expensive lol!), I am soo hooked. I've been using Coconut oil for ages (a cheap refined one) but this is truly the real deal. It smells heavenly.



What is on your current beauty wishlist?

xx




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥