Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 29, 2012

♥ Santa's Sack Bubble Bar from Lush

Santa's Sack Bubble Bar from Lush

I got this bubble bath bar from the bbloggersxmas event, and yesterday I decided to try it. I don't usually do bubble baths because I feel like normal bubble bath soaps are just really harsh. As you can see, this is a solid Bubble Bar which means you have to break a piece of and crumble it under the tap- also, it doesn't contain any preservatives.

Described on LUSH's website: "We’ve all been good enough to deserve a festive bath of softening bubbles with the scent of fizzy drinks. With tonka, neroli and tagetes this bubble bar is kind to the skin and a gift to the nose."

I have mixed feelings about Lush, I feel like they wan't to come across as a natural brand, or that people confuse "hand made" with natural. So I wasn't surprised to see that this contains sulfates. However I have to say this really did not feel like the usual bubble bath- it felt pretty moisturising. From using it I could really feel that it contained at least one oil because the water felt really nice and non drying while using this.


Overall I think this is a great alternative to your usual foam baths since it contains no preservatives and contains a few nourishing oils. £4.15 is a bit steep considering they are saying that this is enough for only 3 uses. Not sure why three exactly as you can obviously choose how much to put in your bath, and it will still foam up even though you don't use a lot.


Ingredient check (see all ingredients here):

  • Mineral Oil (/)
  • Silicones (/)
  • Sulfates (√)


Has anyone tried these?

xx




2 comments:

  1. I've got this, I love it! Definitely much more than 3 uses, I've had 4 baths with this already and I have half left!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this the night we got back from the bbloggers event - it's lovely! I found i really hydrating too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥