Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 16, 2012

♥ Mulled Wine: EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 5

Mulled Wine: EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 5

So I couldn't wait to try out the Sleek Sparkle 2 Palette Limited Edition. It was in the very generous goodie bag from yesterday's event (see previous post). The shades that immediately caught my eye were the plumish shades. I thought this would go really well with my Xmas/Winter makeup series too.


I used four shades for this look. The one called "Mulled Wine" on my lid, "Festive" in the crease, "Illusion" in the corner of my eye for definition and "Chocolate Penny" in my tear duct. Most of the shades have glitter in them, and I love that the purple shadows have got golden glitters.


I have actually been wanting to do a smokey, plum sort of look for long, and I am quite happy with how it turned out!


I also took the change to try one of the moisturisers from the goodie bag, and Twisted Sista Curl activator for the plaits in my fringe.




Again, from the left. Chocolaty Penny, Mulled Wine, Illusion and Festive.


I am sooo excited about this INIKA certified Organic Black Eyeliner. The funny thing is I've run out of my old eye liner pencil, and been using my crappy "back up" from Primark. As you can see in my FOTD, it's really pigmented.


Have you tried this Sleek Palette?

xx




8 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the smoky look and I've been dying to get my hands on some sleek palettes. What blush are you wearing? Its really pretty. I really love this look, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look! I love it, though with my skintone, that's impossible to pull off :D But on you, it is stunning :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgg love this purple/plum smokey!! it looks amazing on you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the sparkles are definitely festive. Love how this makes your eyes pop. Gorgeous!
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning! I really love this look, I might do something similar for Christmas now. The colors you used look amazing together, definitely one of my favorite looks I've seen in awhile :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous!Such a beautiful makeup look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥