Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 31, 2012

♥ Colourful and Smokey Defined Crease NYE Look

Colourful and Smokey NYE Look

Here comes another NYE look for you! I did my first one a few days ago and it seemed very appreciated, see it here. That one was very a very basic smokey eye working with only 2-3 eyeshadows so for this look I wanted a bit more going on.



Base:
  • Maybelline 24hr foundation
  • Laura Mercier Concealer



Eyes:
  • MUA Eyeshadow Primer
  • INGLOT Turquoise Eyeshadow all over lid as base
  • Sleek "Blue Spruce" over the INGLOT shade
  • A harsh line of Inika organic black eyeliner on crease, or slightly above crease
  • Sleek "Starry night" black eyeshadow above crease
  • INGLOT beige shade below eyebrow and as transitioning shade
  • Sleek purple shade "festive" lightly swept along the outer sides of the black crease shadow
  • MUA single purple/blue eyeshadow shade 9 "pearl" on lower lash line
  • Inika organic eyeliner under eye, on waterline & tight line 
  • Company Liquid Eyeliner
  • On top of Company black eyeliner I used NYC purple glitter eyeliner



Face:


On my lips I am wearing my all time favourite Sleek Pout Paint in the shade Mauve Over.
< | With Flash || Without Flash | >





What do you think of this NYE look?

xx






16 comments:

  1. This look is so pretty! I love that pout paint, I have Pinkini but I want more of them so I can mix them together :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup is amazing...you look beautiful!RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing hun!! You are so good at doing make up! Wish I could do eyes like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the makeup look.. perfect for New Years!
    Happy New Year :)
    xxx Marina
    beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love e lips hun enjoy ur NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That's a real show stopper of a look...you look fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful look!! i really love ur lipcolor!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really good. ps my blog : www.vanessajays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOO la la! I love the colors! I don't know much when it comes to make up but love to see bold colors and some good contouring!
    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're absolutely stunning. x
    www.cosasbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look, very different and such great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my days, this looks amazing!!! the way the eye make-up brings out the brown in your eyes.....simply lovely!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that lip colour. The make-up look is so bold and beautiful. I love it!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥