Colourful and Smokey NYE Look
Here comes another NYE look for you! I did my first one a few days ago and it seemed very appreciated, see it here. That one was very a very basic smokey eye working with only 2-3 eyeshadows so for this look I wanted a bit more going on.
- Maybelline 24hr foundation
- Laura Mercier Concealer
- MUA Eyeshadow Primer
- INGLOT Turquoise Eyeshadow all over lid as base
- Sleek "Blue Spruce" over the INGLOT shade
- A harsh line of Inika organic black eyeliner on crease, or slightly above crease
- Sleek "Starry night" black eyeshadow above crease
- INGLOT beige shade below eyebrow and as transitioning shade
- Sleek purple shade "festive" lightly swept along the outer sides of the black crease shadow
- MUA single purple/blue eyeshadow shade 9 "pearl" on lower lash line
- Inika organic eyeliner under eye, on waterline & tight line
- Company Liquid Eyeliner
- On top of Company black eyeliner I used NYC purple glitter eyeliner
On my lips I am wearing my all time favourite Sleek Pout Paint in the shade Mauve Over.
< | With Flash || Without Flash | >
What do you think of this NYE look?