Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 24, 2012

♥ DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Mini Size


New staple guys! I absolutely love this. If you read my last post you would have seen that the full size product was on my Xmas edition beauty wish list. Despite being a beauty blogger I don't usually have strong opinions about different products, I just mainly do reviews based on price and ingredients.

Description from their website: "Water-soluble Deep Cleansing Oil contains a rich blend of skin-loving vitamin E and hydrating olive oil. It helps unclog pores by clearing impurities and make-up, leaving your face a grime-free zone. Rinses away to help leave skin fresh and clean. Olive oil and vitamin E fight free radicals"

So why do I love this so much?

Well I love oils. So when I first saw this I though it will either a) not really contain any oil, but just be labelled as an oil cleanser , or worse, contain mineral oil. b) be like any other oil, which means I can easily make it my self. But hey I was wrong, this has the consistency of olive oil (which it mainly contains of) but when you wash it off, it dissolves like any other wash- which of course would not happen with a normal oil. If you would use a normal oil to do this you would have to clean your face with a face cloth to get the oil off. This will wash off all your makeup.



What are the ingredients like?

One really annoying thing is that the ingredients are not on the mini bottle. However a quick google search brought me to the DHC website where all the ingredients were listed. I love that the first ingredient is in fact Olive Oil which means they can truthfully call this an oil cleanser!

First few ingredients, see all of them here:
olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate

Ingredient check (/)=NO, (√)=YES 

  • Mineral Oil (/)
  • Silicones (/)
  • Parabens (/)
  • Sulfates (/)



Have you tried these guys?

xx


(*) From the #bbloggersxmas goodie bag







5 comments:

  1. i have been wanting to try this oil as well!! i've heard so many good things about it!! i love DHC as a brand i used their face lotion and cream when i was in college it left my skin sooo soft!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice hun, have a happy& blessed xmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS. It's my new favourite! I was so surprised how easily and quickly my makeup came off. It's such a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I currently use Trader Joe's vitamin E oil to cleanse my skin BUT I would love to give the DHC oil a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this oil in one of my She Said Beauty boxes and it really is amazing! One of the best make-up removers I have ever tried :)

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥