Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 15, 2012

♥ New in: Coconut Conditioner and Pure Argan Oil

New in: Coconut Conditioner and Pure Argain Oil




Here are some stuff I bought a few days ago. You've already seen me use the Argan Oil in my DIY luxurious Argan & Rose facial oil. The Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner was cheap, and I bought it when I got some more of my Tresemme Naturals conditioner, just to try!

Inecto Pure Coconut Moisture Infusing Conditioner:

On the bottle: "Contains 100% pure coconut oil to smooth and nourish dry/damaged hair. Super-rich, yet light formula will leave hair glossy, shiny and superbly soft and manageable. "

Ingredients: The top ingredients are water, cetearyl alcohol,steralkonium and cetrimonium chloride, coconut oil. Pretty basic, and what I'm looking for in a cheap conditioner. It doesn't contain any silicones, mineral oils or parabens.

MIAFLORA Moroccan Argain Oil:

On the bottle: "Sourced from Morocco, Argan oil contains Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and protective antioxidants. Argan Oil helps to nourish skin and hair naturally, while also assisting in free radical protection."

Have you tried any of these?
Have you tried Pure Argain Oil?

xx




2 comments:

  1. I've seen the coconut conditioner before and was tempted to try it, the ends of my hair are screwed from too much dying over the years! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This conditioner leaves my hair greasy, dull and lifeless. The only thing I like about this conditioner is the coconut smell. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥