Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 19, 2012

♥ Golden Double Liner: EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 6

Golden Double Liner : EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 6


This is the second to last Winter/Xmas EOTD. You can see Part 1,2,3,4 & 5 here.
Since I recently received the Sleek Sparkle 2 palette, I decided to use shades from that. 


I really love the double liner look. It's an easy way to make any EOTD stand out a bit. The last similar look I made was using a bright red & yellow shade from my INGLOT palette, you can see that one here.


I think it's the first time I actually managed to get both eyes slightly similar lol. I always get one I right, and the other one messed up.





The shades I used were Chocolate Penny (the golden one) and Glitz and Glamour.



What do you think of this look? 

xx

Ps. Any suggestions for my 7th and last Xmas/Winter EOTD? x





15 comments:

  1. you look amazingggg! :) bootiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flawless!!!!!

    What a green/gold/red combination?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely...I really like the double liner. I'm gonna have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous look hun, I love it! Ur skin is beautiful&flawless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the make up is very well done! and your skin <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I have to say this has to be my favorite one so far! Love everything about it, the Gold, the double winged liner and the way the white liner makes your eyes POP!

    Oh, and thank you for the tip on the bronzer. I've been looking for the perfect bronzer and I think the link you sent me might work. I just need to go and try it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous. I love the look of double liner or double wings. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i love the double liner!! so beautiful!! i really love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, love the liner!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    Ellie xo
    MisseBlog | MisseDesign

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous makeup - your skin looks flawless!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning
    i want to re-create this look
    look ur shirts.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You look beautiful! I love this look and the spiked cardigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥