Gym Day- What to eat?
After way too long, I finally went back to the gym yesterday. I enjoy going gym, and I don't struggle to do what I have to do when I am there- but I literally hate taking myself to the gym lol!
Anyway, this is what I had to eat, I thought I'd share it in my blog since both the breakfast and lunch are cheap, easy to make and healthy!
- Freshly squeezed orange juice (I used 5 clementine sized "juicing oranges")
- Fruit salad containing banana, apple, orange.
- Two scrambled egg, boiled would have been better but I was being impatient.
Lunch (After work out)
- Nourishment drink, contains a lot of vitamins and protein, but is by no means healthy.
- Tuna salad, salad, avocado, tomatoes, feta cheese, salad cheese and tuna.
When you go gym it is important to eat a lot of protein because that is what your body will use to actually change and build muscle. I thought these meals were great to share because I naturally eat a lot of protein, meaning I never though "let me eat this because I've been gym, and it contains protein". Egg, tuna, avocado and the nourishment drink contain a lot of protein :)
What do you eat when you go gym??