Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 14, 2012

♥ Gym Day- What to eat?

Gym Day- What to eat?

After way too long, I finally went back to the gym yesterday. I enjoy going gym, and I don't struggle to do what I have to do when I am there- but I literally hate taking myself to the gym lol!

Anyway, this is what I had to eat, I thought I'd share it in my blog since both the breakfast and lunch are cheap, easy to make and healthy!

Breakfast:

  • Freshly squeezed orange juice (I used 5 clementine sized "juicing oranges")
  • Fruit salad containing banana, apple, orange.
  • Two scrambled egg, boiled would have been better but I was being impatient.


Lunch (After work out)

  • Nourishment drink, contains a lot of vitamins and protein, but is by no means healthy. 
  • Tuna salad, salad, avocado, tomatoes, feta cheese, salad cheese and tuna.



When you go gym it is important to eat a lot of protein because that is what your body will use to actually change and build muscle. I thought these meals were great to share because I naturally eat a lot of protein, meaning I never though "let me eat this because I've been gym, and it contains protein". Egg, tuna, avocado and the nourishment drink contain a lot of protein :)

What do you eat when you go gym??
xx





4 comments:

  1. Good diet.
    Getting FREE Christmas Gifts Here,http://www.japan-lingzhi-2daydiet.com/Christmas.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually wondered about this before, really useful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that salad looks tasty! I'm starting my workout plan next week. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥