Sparkling Snow: Last Xmas/Winter Edition EOTD
So it's the day before Christmas Eve and I thought it'd be the perfect time to share my 7th, and last Christmas/Winter EOTD. This one might not be your typical Christmas/winter shades, but I thought the glitter could go as a sort of sparkly snow look.
What I used for this look:
- Turquoise eyeshadow: INGLOT (see here)
- Pink (it's white but pink on application) eyeshadow: ELF palette (see here)
- Nude coloured eyeshadow: ELF Palette
- Eyeliner: COMPANY Magazine (see here)
- Mascara: Loreal Telescopic
- Eyeliner pencil: Inika (from this goodie bag)
- White eyeliner: NYC (see here)
The glitter I used is from Swedish brand Makeup Store, and it was a gift from my aunty. It's like a perfect match to the pink/white eyeshadow I used! And oh, I used Shea Butter to attach the glitter (lol).
What do you think of my last Xmas EOTD?
See the other parts here:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6