Contouring Using the ELF Palette
Contouring is not something I do every day, but when I do- I usually use my NYR Organic Bronzer (review here) or this one from ELF. I am discovering new uses for this palette every single day, which is why you see me mentioning it so often lately. Definitely a great buy!
How to do a quick every day contoured look?
- You need a medium sized brush- bigger than a eyeshadow blending brush, but smaller than your normal face brush.
- To determine where to shade, suck your cheeks in and make sure you have the sort of lighting that will reveal the shadows in your face.
- Where the shadow falls on your cheek bones, that's where you apply the shadow.
- Use quite a lot, and then start blending it with your contouring brush lightly.
- Using a normal face brush (blush or powder brush) start blending the harsh lines out even more.
Check out my contouring and highlighting chart here :)
What do you use for contouring?