Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 23, 2012

♥ Abalico Deep Purple Shade 17

Abalico Deep Purple NOTD

Here is today's NOTD. It's from the brand Abalico and the shade just has a number, 17. I would sat that it's a dark purple with hardly visible blue shimmers in it. A little similar to OPI "Grape Set Match" (link) nail varnish, even though that shade is a bit more cold.


This is the only picture without flash, colour wise it is more accurate. But the flash picture show the details in the shade better.





What do you think of this & what's your favourite autumn nail varnish shade?
x





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, perfect for A/W! Would look great with jewel-tone make-up.

    I'm a new follower of yours - wanna follow back? :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour
    Don't think i've heard of this brand before, Im now on a hunt lol
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour for fall. I love burgundy and plum colours for this season in particular.
    Hot Happenings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥